To drown in you
Explore your every depth
Your scent your taste
Wrap around these arcane scars
My soul is yours
I need you to love me.
2. Remember their birthday, every year.
3. Make them feel special, even on a monday night with a forecast of rain.
4. Befriend their Mom, she will tell you stories that no one else can.
5. Order each other food at restaurants, just to try something new.
6. Shower together, you may learn to love your body, by seeing the desire and passion in your partners eyes.
7. Leave notes when you go out for the day, it will make you feel safe.
8. Watch the Breakfast Club, and pump up your fist in the end, even if it only happens once.
9. Care for each other when sick, soup is the easiest thing to make.
10. Make chocolate covered strawberries in summer simply because you can.
11. Go fishing with their Dad, and listen to what he has to say, even if he may have trouble saying it.
12. Give each other little presents, even if its just a rose on friday the 13th.
13. Get angry, but forgive.
14. Love, love with all you’ve got." -
14 things to remember in a relationship (via hollowfawn)
aw this.(via lexisuckseggs)
I was bored a few days ago so I made a list of my gear along with their weight. I’m using it as a checklist when I pack and to try to cut weight where ever possible.
Pack- 3lbs 9oz (57oz)
Sleeping bag- 2lbs 7oz (39oz)
Water filter- 9.5oz
Under-quilt- 30 oz
Rain fly- 22oz
Gear sling- 8oz
Dry lite towel- 5.1oz
First aid- 8oz
Head lamp- 3.2oz
Pack cover- 6.1oz
Water Bladder- 10oz
Platypus bottle- .8oz
Pocket Rocket- 3oz
=236.6oz (14.8 lbs)
Down to a base weight of 14.8 after my new underquilt. I can’t weight until spring to camp with Leah and Jack. Especially now that Jack has a jacket :)
Ill marry you.
Let me start off by saying I love you both. But how about you two grow up and talk shit out!